Cheikh, a contact center agent, has been providing excellent customer service for Dynava since 2017 from his location in Dakar, Senegal.
“One of the aspects I appreciate the most is the remarkable company culture”
Based in Dakar, Senegal, Cheikh is fluent in both English and Swedish, which allows him to communicate seamlessly with clients and colleagues from around the world.
– In my role as a Contact center agent, I am entrusted with a range of assignments, including but not limited to booking, order management, driver support, and disturbance management. My primary responsibility is to handle inbound and outbound calls from both travelers and drivers, and ensure that their concerns are addressed in an efficient and effective manner.
– I love that my role as a customer service agent gives me the opportunity to engage with people from all over the world while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
– As a natural problem-solver, I use my attention to detail to efficiently and effectively resolve any issues that arise during booking and travel, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
– The company culture is one of the things I value the most. It's evident that Dynava places a high regard on its employees and invests in their professional growth and development. This has been an incredible asset to my personal and career growth, and I am grateful for the opportunities I have received to expand my skill set.
– Furthermore, I am impressed by the strong sense of teamwork and collaboration among colleagues, which fosters a supportive and dynamic work environment.